Amalaki has a lot of vitamin c, citric acid, amino acids, tanine polyphonic compounds etc. Amalaki is the only Vitamin C source, which contains some vitamin C after cooking. Amalaki's scientific name emblica officinalis The food product is Amalaki, as well as the use of bureaucrats with skin and hair care has been going on for ages. Amalaki keeps the hair well and the skin will be bright.
For Your Skin
For Your Skin
- Due to the abundance of vitamin C and anti-oxides in the bombs, it helps to increase the skin's natural brightness. Improves skin brightness by mixing Amloki's juice and honey together on the skin.
- Adjusting regular Amalaki's juice removes skin blemishes and black spots.
- Pigmentation and black spots will both be lightened when all the mouth or pigmentation is replaced by regular baking powder.
- Regular use of Amalaki Damaged tissues will be fine.
- If acne juice is kept in the place of acne 10-15 minutes, the acne Has Been Removed.
- Amalaki's juice helps to clean the skin.
- Amalaki's juice helps to removes skin irritation and skin redness.
- Keeps the skin healthy due to the abundance of vitamin C in Amalaki.
For Your Hair
- Keep 20 to 30 minutes of Amalaki and lemon juice at the beginning of the hair.Cleansing the hair with light hot water, the hair is tough.
- If you drink regular Amalaki's juice, then the hair ripe is stopped. Because vitamin C and anti-oxide in the bills will prevent the hair from ripe before age.
- The hair is stiff.
- Looks smoother to see the hair.
- Removes hair dandruff. Amalaki's juice helps to clean the skin of the head.
- Using regular Amalaki's juice (2-3 days a week) reduces hair loss.
In this article we are showing you what the benefit of Amalaki for your hair and skin. If you like this article then share with your friend's and also share your thought in our comment box.